REVIVE® Triage: EV Battery Triage Response
Our highly mobile REVIVE® Triage test trailers bring diagnostic equipment directly to the vehicle or battery pack. Through non-invasive testing, we can safely identify electrical faults and failed modules at a cellular level.
While most electrical faults can be fixed at the roadside, we can also transport faulty modules or cells to an Autocraft REVIVE® EV Battery Service Centre for full repair, if necessary. REVIVE® Triage ensures that any damaged packs are made safe for onward transport, with the most severely damaged or non-communicative packs being sent for full repair by Autocraft.
REVIVE® Triage features:
- Highly mobile between locations
- On-grid requirement (3-phase power required)
- Tests EV packs to establish module State of Health (SoH)
- Initial analysis, identifies ‘Diagnosis Trouble Codes’ (DTC)
- Repair of wiring harness and connection faults
- Out-of-Vehicle Software Reflashing
- Up to 90kW, 1000Volts and 125Amps capability
- Safety controls to fully protect technicians
- Transportation of the battery pack back to an Autocraft REVIVE® Mobile EV Battery Repair Centre or REVIVE® Workshop in the case of modular faults