FIXTURES, LOW VOLUME MACHINING & SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINERY
Vertex Engineering Solutions (part of the Autocraft Solutions Group of companies) is a provider of jigs and fixtures, low volume specialist components, prototype components, mould and die manufacture and special purpose machinery solutions.
We provide a complete project management solution, from design through to manufacture, assembly, testing and inspection.
Vertex focuses on high quality and high accuracy markets such as aerospace, marine, niche automotive, medical and nuclear.
Located in Hockley in the heart of Birmingham, in a high-skill area of the West Midlands, we are close to companies that complement our capability enabling us to work closely and efficiently with foundries, forges, paint finishers, heat treatment and other specialist process providers. Our staff are highly skilled and experienced engineers who love a challenge and take great pride and care in their work. Many of our workforce have been with the company for over 25 years enabling Vertex to offer its customers a very experienced service from a proven team.
- Low volume and 5-axis machining components
- 2 and 3-axis turned components
- Prototype machining from a variety of materials
- Fixture design & manufacture (with internal oil ways, external hydraulic plumbing & pneumatic detection)
- Design & manufacture of moulds and dies
- Lost wax tooling
- Full CAD/CAM “design and make” capability
- Full CMM service and quality assurance
- Special Purpose Machinery
- ARIA® Augmented Reality Interactive Assembly Technology