Integrated Management System Policy
Autocraft Solutions Group Integrated Management Policy reflects our top management commitment to safety, quality, and environmental performance as well as our company mission, providing green solutions in support of our customers by deploying innovative and flexible technologies on a global basis to advance the circular economy. This policy forms the framework upon which our organisation sets its objectives and targets, and is the driver for implementing and continually improving our integrated management system so that we can maintain and improve our safety, quality and environmental performance whilst fulfilling relevant legal and stakeholder requirements.
The policy is communicated to, and understood by all employees (workers), and is made available upon request to current and potential customers and all interested parties. The policy is reviewed at least annually and revised, if necessary, to reflect changing business conditions, new technology, legal, regulatory and any other relevant information.
Integrated Management Policy Statement
By integrating the business management standards IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 into a single philosophy Autocraft Solutions Group intends to achieve continual improvement of all our business activities and to maintain our position as the OEMs preferred partner for new and remanufactured service solutions, supporting their transition to net zero.
Through the application of our IMS, Autocraft Solutions Group will provide quality products and services whilst committed to a high performance in environmental practice, minimising the impact of all its operations and reducing the aspects of the environment affected by the business, as far as is practicable, preventing pollution and recognising and accepting its duties and obligations in complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated legislation, and striving to eliminate hazards and reduce Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) risks .
In order to achieve this, we will:
- Maintain a safe workplace and promote the safety, health and welfare of all employees, customers, and contractors, at all times.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Include the consultation and participation of all workers and where applicable workers representatives for OH & S matters.
- Continually improve environmental performance, by developing and providing green solutions, by preventing pollution, recycling waste, monitoring, tracking, and reporting our environmental performance.
- Identify, document, monitor, measure and continually improve the sustainability, quality, and safety of our business processes.
- Ensure the delivery of the highest possible quality products and services.
- Set achievable objectives and targets for safety, quality and environment and measure and monitor our performance against these targets.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable legislation, mandatory guidelines, codes, standards, and other relevant requirements.
- Clearly define the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities of all our team.
- Consult with, involve, and encourage feedback from all interested parties to assist us in continually improving our products and services.
- Provide sufficient and suitable resources to implement maintain and continually improve all aspects and impacts of our safety, quality, and environmental performance.
|Rev||Section||Revision Detail||Author||Approver||Issue Date|
|2||All||Updated to include ISO 45001 and rebranding to Autocraft Solutions Group.||S.Alexander||S.Warburton||09.07.2018|
|3||All||Updated to incl ISO 45001 Clause 5.2a.||S.Alexander||S.Warburton||11.09.2018|
|4||All||Review and no changes following management review||S.Alexander||S.Warburton||08.09.2020|
|5||All||Reviewed and no changes following management review||S.Alexander||M. Conron||12.11.2021|
|6||All||Review and update in line with new 2025 mission and strategy||M. Conron||BB & MHM||13/10/2022|
|7||All||Review and update to give definition of OH & S||S.Alexander||S.Ridley||15.11.2023|